Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eric "E-Dog" Lindgren wins first bracelet

Options
  • 08-06-2008 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Read about it here...

http://blog.mlive.com/deadmoney/2008/06/lindgren_wins_first_world_seri.html
    Lindgren wins first World Series of Poker bracelet
    Posted by Josh Slagter | The Grand Rapids Press June 05, 2008 20:30PM

Categories: World Series of Poker
    small_lindgren05.jpgErick Lindgren
    In my preview of this year's World Series of Poker, I asked which top pro would break through with his first bracelet. We can cross Erick Lindgren off that list.
    Lindgren, a former World Poker Tour player of the year who has racked up more than $5.5 million in tournament earnings, outlasted 331 other players, survived a tough final table and beat online pro Justin Bonomo in heads-up play to win WSOP Event No. 4 ($5,000 mixed hold'em) and $374, 505.
    For Lindgren, his fifth WSOP final table proved to be the charm. He was joined there by fellow pros Howard Lederer (sixth), David Williams (seventh) and Roland de Wolfe (fourth), along with East Lansing native Andrew Robl (third).
    A Pokernews.com reporter caught up with "E-Dog" after his big win

It's been a long time coming, what do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Moved from Celebrity and Showbiz (?). I wasn't sure where to move this to so mods, feel free to punt it somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

LOL, celebtrities and showbiz...wtf..someone needs to ban this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Criiinge!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

zuutroy wrote: »
    wtf..someone Needs To Ban This Guy.

+1 Qft Imo

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement