Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending videos? Quickest easiest way?

Options
  • 08-06-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

A mate has a few videos - all a minute or less long, that i need to get in order to make an edited video of a holiday.

he lives in the Uk though and i need the videos by 2mrw night, whats the easiest way to get them. if he uploads them to youtube can I save them and then add them to my video on moviemaker (will they be a compatible files?) or would adding them to email be easier? or is there another easier method?

note hes quite lazy.non tech minded so this has to be an easy process!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

A mate has a few videos - all a minute or less long, that i need to get in order to make an edited video of a holiday.

he lives in the Uk though and i need the videos by 2mrw night, whats the easiest way to get them. if he uploads them to youtube can I save them and then add them to my video on moviemaker (will they be a compatible files?) or would adding them to email be easier? or is there another easier method?

note hes quite lazy.non tech minded so this has to be an easy process!

Cheers

Email would be a better way then youtube, there's no option on youtube to download videos, but it can be done with freeware software.

You could get him to put them all in a zip file, upload to one of the free hosting sites like yousendit.com and email you the link, you get decent speeds of them sites most of the time if the email option can't be done (don't know how large all the video files are )

Advertisement