Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photos or video footage from 7 of june

Options
  • 08-06-2008 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Heya all, any one who has any photo or video footage from saturday 7 of june could u pls place a link to some where so i can grab a few, if no body minds.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Chapel666 wrote: »
    Heya all, any one who has any photo or video footage from saturday 7 of june could u pls place a link to some where so i can grab a few, if no body minds.

Cheers.
    There is a picture thread and try the airsoft club online flixter or flixer there are threads here for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

heres the flickr group for pics and short vids., :)
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/irishairsoft/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I assume you were at HRTA, if so I have shots up on my flickr. If you are going to use them please make sure you give me credit and link back to my flickr page. Colour versions available on request (I just love the black and white high contrast look!).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Chapel666 wrote: »

Cheers.

just for clarification and i dont mean any insult, are you a reporter by any chance?? just curious...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

If this is for commercial purposes however you will have to contact me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement