Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ordinary! Help!?

Options
  • 08-06-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

I really suck at irish and i was just wondering what should i give a quick look over(I had a terrible teacher).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Just read over general notes like, the comps ya can't really do much for, practice one or 2 if ya wish, but general phrass for letters, poscards, essays etc. Have a look at music, sport, stuff on ireland n all.

Decide which 2 of the 4 ur doing now n focus on vocab for that. If th q ya decided on doing is a nasty question, you'd have picked up on some vocab anyway learning it!

Just rlax, ya know more irish than ya think!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

On the day most of it comes back 2ya i always ebd up writing storys with the simplest verbs but ur getting ur point across!!:D

Advertisement