Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Irish

Options
  • 08-06-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I need some past sample answers for ordinary irish on the letter and the comhra , ive got some phrases since their kinda limited to certain things but has anyone got any sample answers from previous years ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

Jiggy wrote: »
    I need some past sample answers for ordinary irish on the letter and the comhra , ive got some phrases since their kinda limited to certain things but has anyone got any sample answers from previous years ?

wtf is that
    an essay?

lol,
    all i know thats coming up is

Paper 1
    *essay
    *letter
    *comprehension x2

Paper2
    *poem
    *tv thing on Clare
    *Story

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jiggy

a comhra is a conversation i meant as in previous year's examples of comhra's
    since they are all mainly arguing with parents or a friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

the great thing about the sceal is that you can change it into any syory you want :D

eg. They give you an opening line for a party and you can turn it into a robbery, well, thats what i do :P

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jiggy

i was gonna do that until i heard an examiner freind tell me you loose about 3/4's of the marks for not staying on topic for atleast half the story xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭DowneyBookGirl

Anyone have any ideas about the Giota Leanunach? Predictions, suggestions, etc?
    My teacher wrote out a pretty good booklet covering whats on Paper 1 but there's so much to learn that I'm narrowing it down to purely the sceal and giota leanunach. (I'm only looking for a pass. A D in Irish is all I need) But I know NOTHING about Paper 2 so I really wanna get Paper 1 right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

any predictions on which stories will come up?

I'm confident on Fiche Bhlian ag Fás and Lá Bui Bealtaine........I'll do An Cearrbhach as well.....

Would those be enough?
    ie. will you always have a choice of these ones?

Advertisement