Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSPE Predictions

Options
  • 08-06-2008 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Just trying to cram for CSPE...

Anyone got any ideas of what might come up?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 stop_the_craze

Why are you cramming for C.S.P.E?

You don't do it after the JC and it's so unbelievably easy.

I got 93% in the mocks without EVER opening a book to study in the 3 years I've been doing it.

It's great you'r emaking an effort but you should try cramming for other things like science and maths before C.S.P.E.

Hope you do great anyway! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

why are you studying cspe in all fairness its soooo easy!!!!!id just study them cocept yokes if i was bothered but i have maths to study for so im not bothered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

have to agree with the guys above, its all common knowledge. Just take a look over the 7 concepts of CSPE , stewardship, law, human dignity, democracy etc.
    And know who the president,
    Taoiseach, and tanaiste are! I can't think of anything else that you could be doing, my advice is to concentrate on the other, more difficult subjects coming up during the week. Besides, you've 60 per cent gotten already with the action project... Or at least you should have :-)
    We did a mock election, what did ye do?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

even if you got lower then 80 marks its ok as you have the project worth 60%(120marks out of 200)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Cathal93

Cmon lik! I dont even know where my cspe book is......we all spend class time goin mad over the last 3 years................and i still got 100%!

• Advertisement

everybody is diffrent,they got bad marks in the pres so they want to improve it now

we never had a cspe book! Its the same kinda bull**** that you write all the time. Hold a peaceful march... Start a poster campaign... Invite a guest speaker... ;)

dont bother in studying it,study maths for tomorow!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

CSPE......just go along with what ever comes up-if its human rights say "I love human rights" and you'll get top marks, etc etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

Sorry I was only joking meant to write that in...

I got 98% in the mocks and my teacher said my project was the best she ever saw :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 sheeez

serious..studyin 4cspe is POINTLESS!:pac:
    if anything jst go over exam papers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

The subject is piss, write a little bit about foreign people, about human rights, the law system and then you have your A.

why would you cram for it when there is things like science or history:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

it was easy,i well got an A

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

yep, got an a too! Left after an hour and a bit!
    Posted via Mobile Device

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ithoughtitwasap

Piece of p**

Left after about half an hour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

Screwed up the 2nd part in question 1 got 3 out of 4 in the first bit and i guessed half of them.
    Think i flew the rest though still hope i got a =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JodJunior

Some boy was **** down the back ,and white stuff was all over the floor

funy as hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

I definitely got an A, maybe 100% :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 sheeez

JodJunior wrote: »
    Some boy was **** down the back ,and white stuff was all over the floor

funy as hell

are you being serious?!:eek:

Advertisement