Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Paper - Whats Coming Up????

Options
  • 08-06-2008 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey Everybody!!!

I was wondering if anyone could break down the big possibilities of whats coming up in the higher level history paper in questions 4,5 and 6 please

This would help in the prepartion of my exam instead of learnin loads of stuff i could shorten it down!!!!!!

So please help as this would benefit everyone!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

what did u get in the pres

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Cathal93

ayumi wrote: »

74% did well in every question (100% in question 6 and 5) but question 4 was a disaster!!!! lik 13 out of 40!!!!!

So please please helep in the breakdown of this exam....lik question by question please!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

I'd say a question could come up on the Battle Of Britain. Came up on my mocks hadnt got it in a while.

Also, on the mocks I had to write about the life of a farmer, just made it up because I couldnt remember learning about that so I just said I ploughed the fields and so on and got 100%. Our teacher said it was correctec by a high up person in the history teachers association that corrected it so...

Operation Barbarossa might come up...

Id love if Cuba and Castro came up...

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

in q4 2-4 of these are almost quaranteed to come up:textile/mine worker,one ww2 battle,colonies,medieval times,ancient civilisation....thats what im studying anyway and thats all i studyed for the mocks and i got 78%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭lolipops

ayumi wrote: »

i got 84%.. and my teacher wouldnt round it off..
    grrr
    i did terribly in question 6.. im rusty on irish history..

• Advertisement

oh and a hint

i heard that a reformer was coming up :)
    and a woman juring the emergency so make sure you study them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 cork 111

yeah i heard a women durin the emergency was comin up 2;)

cork 111 wrote: »
    yeah i heard a women durin the emergency was comin up 2;)

woo!
    did you hear about anything else coming up?:)

nope! any body have any more tips for history??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Plantations and A worker during the Ind. Rev haven't come up in a good while so be sure 2 have a good lot of knowledge oni those :D hmm Irish History came up last year so its unlikely it'll come up this year, go over exploration and the industrial revolution too, the Ind Rev is nearly guaranteed! The holocaust was tipped by our teacher too so maybe just know about Krystalnacht etc..

Ahhhh good luck everyone, iv gotta go study :(

• Advertisement

Oh and Mussolini!! Almost Guaranteed!

dya think hitler will come up?? or will it be there be more abou mussolini? what do ye think will come up for people in history?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

how did people do in history today?
    I thought it was alright,don 3 essays higher level

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thejetset

It was OK. The short answer questions were hard though.All the rest was as normal
    ben

Yeh the short answer questions were tricky i really had to wrack my brains to fill in a few over 10 just in case!! People in history was realy good, the Source E+F thing on The Reign of Terror American War of Independance etc was kinda bad :(

Advertisement