Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business studies exam!

Options
  • 07-06-2008 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Please help me with the following question!!
    Outline a suitable marketing mix for jam

with a startup venture is there any value in choosing carefully a brand name for jam. illustrate it with exampleS

thanks a millo
    there a bit tricky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

:confused:jam? This an exam ABQ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 John__Galway

ya!! lets say it came up 4 ne product what qould u do#?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya!! lets say it came up 4 ne product what qould u do#?
    No offence but jam is a bad choice I think, please tell me you didnt hear it was coming up on tuesday.
    Id find using the 4p's on jam hard enough to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 John__Galway

i no ya...it was n my book!! lets say that it was a new car or television what would you do!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Calorimeterman

I think what he's trying to say (in a pretty stupid way) that he would like to see sample answers for:

1. Outline the marketing mix for a product/ service of your choice (or whatever comes up in the abq).

and

2. Outline the importance of branding for said product/ service.

... But if you're struggling doing the marketing mix at this stage and are doing questions from a book instead of looking at exam paper questions then the only thing I'm going to recommend is ORDINARY LEVEL, then you won't have to worry about the ABQ on Marks & Spencer's finest apricot conserve and will just have to remember the four ps and draw the mcdonalds sign for branding....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

Woah, the whole jam thing REALLY went over my head... I thought it was some kind of weird company name.

Fuascailt wrote: »
    Woah, the whole jam thing REALLY went over my head... I thought it was some kind of weird company name.

xxrotflmao.gif

Advertisement