Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in different area to degree

Options
  • 07-06-2008 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi,
    I will graduate with a degree in electronic engineering next year, i was just wondering if I would be able to do a masters in mechanical or biomedical engineering, would i be accepted, would i be able to cope, and is this type of thing done? I would appreciate any answers you could give me. I intend to do my masters in electronic but i just want to know if the option is there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Does the course give you time to study the basics? If so you should be fine. Obviously if you dick around you're unlikely to score well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 nuig4

Sorry for the delay, ive been away.
    Its a research masters so yes i suppose i would have time, but from what ive read on these forums a masters is hard enough without that disadvantage so im not sure if i should take on any more.
    Thanks for your reply

Advertisement