Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Essay help

Options
  • 07-06-2008 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

just wondering does anyone know were i can get an irish essay ending that will fit all essays our will somebody be kind enough to type one in here.thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Katerrrs

Just say something like "Is léir gur fadhb mór é _____. An bhfuil réiteach ann? Níl mé cinnte, ach má thagann gach duine atá freagrach as le chéile, chun cúrsaí a phlé go dúthrachach, táim cinnte, le cúnaimh Dé, go tiocfaidh athrú iontach ar an staid seo.
    An dtarlóidh sé sin? Is maith an scéalaí an aimsir!"

...kind of only works for the drugs/poverty/health system/racism/crime and other 'social problem'-type essays though. Hope that helps! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 irishslainte

thanks a million .im guessin the title goes in the blank space?you seem to know your stuff, so any clue were i can get irish notes on an trial characters etc .Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭catrina101

thanks a million .im guessin the title goes in the blank space?you seem to know your stuff, so any clue were i can get irish notes on an trial characters etc .Thanks again

hiya!try www.skoool.ie for An Trial characters. i remember geting some there before and they were very good! they also have a summary of the play ect..hope that helps an best of luck with the rest of your exams! :D

Advertisement