Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifts to HRTA

Options
  • 07-06-2008 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Starting a HRTA transport thread.

So any chance of a lift up to the HRTA from swords tomorrow??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭davvowl

yes please ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Decent idea.

I don't know swords very well. However I'm planning on coming in most weekends from the kildare area from week after next. Happy to give up to 3 people a lift if you're willing to get the trasin to maynooth (40 minutes from town, quicker than swords :-))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sickboy-

Might take you up on that next weekend!

What kinda time would suit for you, i can make it in for say 10:15 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Decent idea.

I don't know swords very well. However I'm planning on coming in most weekends from the kildare area from week after next. Happy to give up to 3 people a lift if you're willing to get the trasin to maynooth (40 minutes from town, quicker than swords :-))

I will take you up on that offer also, my shift pattern allows me to go to HRTA from next week onwards :). What time were you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Next time I'm planning on going is the weekend of the 21st/22nd (away on business until then).

• Advertisement
Advertisement