Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced sht.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

what a dork

• Registered Users Posts: 37,643 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I like all about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

She's really 1.5mill up in lifetime earnings? Just proves any idiot could do well in this game with a bit of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

You're 18% to hit a flush with one card to come?? Jesus Christ where can I learn more about this?

Although in all seriousness, it's good for the game that she's doing well and seems to have an idea of how to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Tight Ted wrote: »
    She's really 1.5mill up in lifetime earnings? Just proves any idiot could do well in this game with a bit of luck.

OK, here's the abbreviated biography. I grew up in Paris until I was 10; my father's French, my mother's American. I have dual citizenship. When we moved to the States, I spent some time in New York, and went to high school in Florida. I graduated valedictorian of my high school, out of about 900 people. I took a scholarship from Duke, and graduated quickly -- in 2½ years. I majored in economics and I specialized in game theory.
    Now attends law school at the University of Miami, where she will graduate in May 2008.

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

What a gimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,092 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Her maths abilities astound me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

prob would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mistabutta

prob would

twice

seriously though recently this forum is like a diluted NVG on 2+2..all the better known stuff brought up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

i'd fill her back door flush if she wanted it !!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,092 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

newbie2 wrote: »
    i'd fill her back door flush if she wanted it !!:eek:
    I doubt she would to be honest

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm going to lock that as I don't want all the fish reading it and improving their game by following her maths based ways. Considering the last half of that video it should have been posted in bbv thread anyhow :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement