Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside Light and Laser Scanners?

Options
  • 07-06-2008 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey I'm looking for a pic of the internals of light show scanners and laser machines etc. Any chance someone could take a pic of the insides and the workings of it for me? I would need to see mirrors, lenses, bulbs etc. but any sort of pictures would do fine! I'm working on a project and this would really help!
    Cheers
    Cliff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Most of these machines are very expensive in particularly the RGB lasers. I would be slow to rip my CAM cluster apart as it would infringe any warranty and I would say anyone else would be the same. Laser lights are not like ordinary lamps ie, there is no servicable bulbs and they are intended to be kept sealed as there is the possibility of dust contamination :eek: Some of the Chinese Laser manufacturers on Ebay had photos of the circutry of their products.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭TheBigRedDog

I no that its not supposed to be opened but I have serviced one of my own scanners after some lunatic tried to grab it and let it drop.:p I'm definately not condoning opening and fiddling with your machine at all. Laser machines are another story I no, but thats why I want to see inside! So if anyone does open a machine soon I'd love to see it.

Advertisement