Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPCOMING: Survivor China on TG4

Options
  • 06-06-2008 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

For anyone interested, Survivor China will be shown on TG4 from Monday 23th June at 21:05 , with a repeat broadcast on Saturdays at 19:15.

I appreciate it is the 2nd last series but IMO it will be a welcome return and will pay off my fanatical avoidance of any info since the last TG4 season some time ago. NO SPOILERS FROM THE WELL INFORMED!! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Wow it took them long enough. That's great though as the rest of my family haven't seen it yet. Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Cheers. Decent timeslot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,417 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Huh. What happened to TG4? Back a few years ago they were showing Survivor like 6 days after it had been shown on CBS. Now it's nearly a year... And in the current climate of people "acquiring" episodes from America you think it'd be in their benefit to show it as soon as they can...

All the same, decent series, China. Enjoy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Is it set in Sichuan?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

no thats the current series in progress :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Cheers OP good to hear that ... TG4 were great especially on a saturday morning they had a double-episode although back-dated the challenges were still good to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

well it has started ... you see the one who went there wearing a dress and heels claiming "i didn't know it would be this hard" ... ah :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Just tuned in now. Been ages since they showed the last one, which wasn't that good anyway.

Hopefully this one'll be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

China was a decent season. Dunno what happened TG4.

Advertisement