Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths-how did it go?

Options
  • 06-06-2008 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

What did you all think of maths paper 1?happy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Lorthas

pretty happy yeah, it was challenging, but I enjoyed doing it, especially the juice question

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭--SmItHy--

Was easy but i did the ordinary paper, how was the higher paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fionnsci

i thought it was pretty hard but it was meant to be easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 stop_the_craze

I did the ordinary level. It was so easy! Way easier than the other years.
    I think I may have gotten 100% in it :eek:.

Still got Paper 2 which is harder to do tomorrow. So if I don't do too well in it at least I have my good Paper 1 to help me out ;).

I hope everyone else doing maths does great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

I found Question 6 very hard, barely even tried it and I even screwed up the graph :(

And I think on question 5 there was a simultaneous equations question, didnt get that either, tried it every way I could but it just wouldnt work for me :(

Not very well set for paper 2 either :(:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

dont worry I screwed q 5 of the ordiinary level,didnt know how to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

I had an amazing maths teacher before christmas, got 88% in christmas tests but then she went out on maternity leave in april and got left with a **** teacher. Got nothing done, the guy was a good teacher but couldn't control the class at all.

Made a bollox of paper 1, hopefully paper 2 is easier and I can redeem myself on it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

q 5 c ordinary was hard,they asked for the line eqution of the line L then they say fine the coodrinates of p.they didnt give the line L.This year the maths paper looked very differnet then years before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JodJunior

I Dont know i am phedofile ,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hmm ok JodJunior is obviously fulla sh!t and so is banned as of now.

You can rest easy kids, the bad man can't get you anymore.

• Advertisement

I know someone that done Foundation and they are almost sure that they failed!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

Lol id like to see a foundation paper,
    You'd really have to be disorientated to fail one of them im sure their like a year behind the higher level course :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 LeCapitaine

I know someone that done Foundation and they are almost sure that they failed!

Know you dont. Why are you all talk over the Internet? Wasn't it you that said "your all talk over the Internet man?":rolleyes:

Know you dont. Why are you all talk over the Internet? Wasn't it you that said "your all talk over the Internet man?":rolleyes:

No really, I know this chap called Frankie and he said that if he passes he's gonna go out on the street, aim his AK in the air and let the hollow tips fly like a gangsta ass nigga

Advertisement