Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd editing soft ware

Options
  • 06-06-2008 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

iv gotten a sony dvd camcorder and im looking for dvd editing software so i cen take whats on the small discs and edit out and crap and put in on to a proper disc then.

does anyone know any software that i could get to do this?

thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Usually the camer will come with some type of software to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

i have a JVC MG60 hdd camcorder; went and got a new laptop with Vista on it and now the Power Producer and Power Director software that came with it won't work with Vista.
    anyone recommend video editing software? and something to burn those files with to dvd that'll work with Vista?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Anti wrote: »
    Usually the camer will come with some type of software to do this.

the camera came with crap software so can anyone reccomend some decent software? for editing and jooining scenes from different discs together then burning on to one disc

Advertisement