Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where I could get...

Options
  • 06-06-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Casal Garcia Vinho Verdre wine in Dublin?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Wally Runs

Dunnes in Cornellscourt (Dublin) used to stock it, albeit a few years ago. Why phone them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Just an update on this...I found a UK website that sells Casal Garcia Vinho Verdre and decided to buy a dozen bottles from them. I'm buying them with a friend who also likes this wine. She's the one who first told me about it.

The total price, including shipping, came to about £93 and, since the exchange rate is more in our favour nowadays, that's only around €100 or €8-9 a bottle. That's probably what you'd expect to pay in any shop in Dublin, if any place actually sold it. I checked all the wine shops around and none of them sold Casal Garcia Vinho Verdre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mdm

I bought some recently in my local superValu in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

JJ wrote: »
    Just an update on this...I found a UK website that sells Casal Garcia Vinho Verdre and decided to buy a dozen bottles from them.

Could you give the URL for that website? Been searching for this wine ever since I got back from Lisbon!

Advertisement