Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof rails for Nissan Terrano

Options
  • 06-06-2008 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of anywhere I can get roof bars for a 02 Nissan terrano?
    not roof racks, the bars that run along the roof parallel to the sides
    (On the last jeep I used them as handrails for walking down the sides of the jeep to get to the back while launching a boat) The Terrano doesnt have them but I did see a 03 modle with them.

and while I'm on it where can I get the wind deflectors for the windows?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭landydef

halfords stock a large range of "thule" roof-racks and roof-bars, might have something to suit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

landydef wrote: »
    halfords stock a large range of "thule" roof-racks and roof-bars, might have something to suit

Seen a terrano with aftermarket roof bars (not what I'm looking for as ther run perpendicular to the sides) they have to sit into the top of the door and eventually deform the doors and can only be used at the front. Anything Id be putting up there would come from the back. The roof racks I'm looking for are the long bars that run down each side on the roof, the ones that every other 4x4 has except the terrano.

Advertisement