Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pull still images from avi

Options
  • 06-06-2008 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

long story short , i have raw avi's from my camera that I want to pull still images from , something along the lines of how you can save a thumnails sheet in media player classic but i need a full resolution image ?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

VLC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Sherifu wrote: »
    +1

There's a screenshot option. Though I seem to recall having some problems with it... looking back on it now though, that may have been a dual monitor issue, I can't remember...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sorry guys i should have said i tried vlc already, i need something that will work automatically where i dont need to manually pause the video, as i said like media p[layer classic where it pulls a still every 20 seconds or so but that will give me images and not a thumbnails sheet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

calex71 wrote: »
    sorry guys i should have said i tried vlc already, i need something that will work automatically where i dont need to manually pause the video, as i said like media p[layer classic where it pulls a still every 20 seconds or so but that will give me images and not a thumbnails sheet.
    That all seems rather complex...why can't you pause? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

pausing doesnt give you the clearest possible still

• Advertisement
Advertisement