Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga classes in Lucan

Options
  • 05-06-2008 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey.
    Anyone know where there are beginners yoga classes in Lucan reasonabley priced?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

They were doing these in Lucan Educate Together School (LETS) recently but its probably a bad time of year to be starting. At the end of August the leaflets for night classes usually get dropped in the door from local Community Colleges and VECs and they invariably have Yoga beginners and intermediate etc. on offer if you can wait that long. One other option is to give the Lucan Sports and Leisure Centre a call at 6241930.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭leprehaungirl

Thanks very much!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Sorry - I was just reading your reply and noticed I put down the wrong number for LSLC. The centre is 6241930 not 628 - I will try to edit.

Advertisement