Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in forming a Galway band

Options
  • 05-06-2008 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Galway city guitarist interested in forming a galway based band. Also play piano and a bit of bass. Into most rock and pop, interested in playing covers, a bit of the usual and some out of the ordinary, but wouldnt mind trying out some originals somewhere down the line.

Influences are quite varied and i'm open to most types of music the more diverse the better!
    Personally, my tastes range from U2, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Beatles, Radiohead, Dire Straits, Rolling Stones to Fleetwood Mac, Kate Bush, Tom Waits.

Too much to mention but as I said open to anything.

Anyone interested send a PM or post a reply, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭bluevoice

Hiya - I am Galway based - and I can sing like anything :-) I really really really want to be a part of a band - too much solo playing, need that creative energy! I also play a bit of rhythm guitar. Here's some of my own stuff if you want a listen: http://www.myspace.com/niceolblue

Let me know if you are still looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 zoom505

I had already sent bluevoice a msg. guitarist based in galway. same influences pretty much.
    email

zoom505@justice.com

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭bluevoice

Sent ya an email :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mr_president79

Hey man, I'd be up for that. Vocalist, bass baritone but can hit high notes too. Influences, the Doors, Hendrix, Radiohead. I listen to pretty much everything to be honest. Where in Galway u based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Hey
    Galway drummer here, already in contact with bluevoice re: getting a band together.
    Looks like we could work something here :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mr_president79

Hey,

If Bluevoice doesn't work out as vocalist gimme a shout, or I could audition if you want to hear what I can do. I guarantee you I won't disappoint. Lead singer in a NZ band back in 2003.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

From what I can see we've 2 guitarists, two singers and a drummer on this thread so far. Might have the makings of something if we land a few more musos

HB

Advertisement