Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

honours mathsy people help plz!!

Options
  • 05-06-2008 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

Ok....so im really worried bout failin my honours maths tomorrow...:eek:...no really. Ok i passed the pres-> 42%... but anyways ya im absolutely freakin out now at da mo.

Does any1 else, or am i da only 1, write da answers dey get on2 dare exam paper??! for discussing afterwards like. i no maths is like da only exam ya can do dis in really, n it defo can't be cheating coz at that stage every1s answer books are handed up. Anyways i was just wondering if any1 does do that could we talk about them 2moro bercause id like to have an ides if i failed or not but no-one else in my school is doin honours maths, im the only one. Thanks!!! :D;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Calorimeterman

Yeah, I did it today for chemistry, and I was the only one in the room for that!!!

I'm of three doing honours maths but I'm not freaking out at all, I got 63 percent in the february pres, a high b in another pre since then, everyone wants me to get the A... how bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Holy jesus. My eyes are bleeding.

What's the point of knowing you failed or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

Holy jesus. My eyes are bleeding.

What's the point of knowing you failed or not?

You can try extra hard for paper two, and everyone knows you perform better when you're worried about not being able to get into college.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Yeah, I did it today for chemistry, and I was the only one in the room for that!!!

I'm of three doing honours maths but I'm not freaking out at all, I got 63 percent in the february pres, a high b in another pre since then, everyone wants me to get the A... how bad...

yeah how bad!!! haha :pac::D any tips?? i keep hearin bout proof of de moivres theorem n proof by integration of volume of a sphere

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭pocket aces

if the proof of demoivres comes up it would be amazing... free marks! :pac:

if they ask to diff from first principles it will probably be sinx

• Advertisement

o and apparently proof of either product or quotient rule is tipped too....

• Registered Users Posts: 44 delighted.

wow, ye've so few people doing honors maths. we've 2 full classes. hopefully it'll go nicely, must start studying soon...!

haha ya any minute now i'll start studying properly instead of waitin for someone to tell me whats coming up!! :L

Advertisement