Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore House Road Design Office Website = a joke

Options
  • 05-06-2008 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody here ever check out the Tramore House Road Design website www.thrdo.com
    Some/perhaps all of the dates given for key road projects outlined are a joke at this stage and must have been pure fantasy to begin with :rolleyes:

For instance Tipp town-Pallasgreen, open 2006??! Well if there's some new part of the N24 I don't know about yet could somebody please direct me.

Needs SERIOUS updating this site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Irish and Proud

mfitzy wrote: »
    Anybody here ever check out the Tramore House Road Design website www.thrdo.com
    Some/perhaps all of the dates given for key road projects outlined are a joke at this stage and must have been pure fantasy to begin with :rolleyes:

For instance Tipp town-Pallasgreen, open 2006??! Well if there's some new part of the N24 I don't know about yet could somebody please direct me.

Needs SERIOUS updating this site

Needs Updating? :rolleyes:

It needs a complete overhaul - it hasn't been updated since around 2002, and even then, it was very badly designed - especially the navigation!

Now, about www.m50concession.ie... :rolleyes:

Regards!

P.S. My favourite smilie is back, as you can see for yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭nordydan

Now, about www.m50concession.ie... :rolleyes:

Regards!

P.S. My favourite smilie is back, as you can see for yourself!

I wonder which will be constructed first, the M50 or their website?

Tramore House website is a complete joke. I actually rang the number to it see whether it existed or not. Apparently it does. Mind you the answering machine may have been on for the last 6 years...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Irish and Proud

nordydan wrote: »
    I wonder which will be constructed first, the M50 or their website?

The entire M50 upgrade, the Inter-urbans, the AWC (or some form of), the Eastern Bypass, the DOOR etc will be built before the M50 Concession website. :rolleyes: Oh, and I guess (though it will be around 2050) the Irish Chunnel to Wales, plus the Maglev line from Belfast to Dublin to Cork will become reality before the said website! :D I might even go more dramatic and say that the human race will probably be extinct before the website is ever up and running. :D:D:D
    nordydan wrote: »
    Tramore House website is a complete joke. I actually rang the number to it see whether it existed or not. Apparently it does. Mind you the answering machine may have been on for the last 6 years...

Speaking of human extinction, a future programme along the lines of "Life After People" (on C4 and History) could focus on THRDO as an example of what would happen to a website in the aftermath of people - it's at least five years now since people abandoned THRDO (well, they must have!) and amazingly, the site is still up, perserved in all its former glory :rolleyes:, and the answering machine is still operating! AMAZING!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now, THRDO, Get your act together! :mad:

Regards!

Advertisement