Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre registration for Vegas?

Options
  • 05-06-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong section, but I need a few answers so thought this was the best place to put it.

When I'm in Vegas, I'm playing the ME and also 2 or maybe 3 more bracelet events. Theres a pre-registration form on the WSOP site. If your filling these in, you gotta sent it back with full payment for the events you chose to play in.

Question- Theres a $2,000 game (event 48) starting June 27th. (3 day game). On June 28th, a $1,500 3 day game is starting. So if I'm still involved in the $2k game, I obviously cant play in the $1.5 game. So what happens my buy-in if I've pre paid?

Is it possible to just turn up in Vegas and enter whichever tournament I want to on the day (or day before) without filling up these forms now?

And finally, can I load $'s into my visa card and then pay my wsop tourney entries over there with it?

Been in Vegas before but not during WSOP so a little unsure.

Thanks for yere help

Connie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

connie147 wrote: »
    Is it possible to just turn up in Vegas and enter whichever tournament I want to on the day (or day before) without filling up these forms now?

I read that their registration desk is open 24/7 so you should have ample time to reg the night before w/out it selling out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭DEEP THROAT

You can unregister from any tournament before it starts

See the small print at the bottom

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/registration/

Also online registration closes two weeks before an event

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

there's 16 desks this year open 24/7 so i dont think you should worry about it too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

i used to always reg the night b4 any event i wanted to play last year, the queues were long , but on the morning they were a mile long, this year i believe there are a lot of desks and its not an issue, so reg out there is fine.
    and yes, u can unreg for any event right up until its due to start.

Advertisement