Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sd Card

Options
  • 05-06-2008 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

Wondered if you could all help? I'm looking for a regular sd card in width, but c. 1.5" in length. I've seen loads of patents for sd card extenders and the like but can't find the product itself anywhere! It's just a bit fiddly getting my sd card from my digicam slot, a little extra length wouldn't hurt....

Any suggestions/ideas would be MOST welcome
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

chanelleb wrote: »
    I'm looking for a regular sd card in width, but c. 1.5" in length.

Can you get SD cards that are shorter then 1.5" ??

Are you saying that you have an SD card, but its hard to get it out of the camera because its just too short, and if there was an SD card that was 1.5" long it would be easier to take out?
    Am i right here?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

just to clear out the obvious, you know you're supposed to push the card in and it'll click and then pop out enough for you grab a hold of? ie you're not supposed to just try to grab it and pull it out

• Registered Users Posts: 81,707 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

id like to know this too because the card reader on mine is too deep... if you stick an MS Pro stick in it you have to get it back out with tweezers :)

Advertisement