Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holster for TM MK 23

Options
  • 04-06-2008 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Evening all

I got a TM MK 23 (which kicks bottom) and I'm trying to find a holster for it that will fit it halfway decently. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Chuck the 'Human Shield' Buck

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

try one of them adjustable holsters that hold MP7s etc, it say that'd do the job.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Evening all

I got a TM MK 23 (which kicks bottom) and I'm trying to find a holster for it that will fit it halfway decently. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Chuck the 'Human Shield' Buck

haha that should be your user name haha that will all change when you join our team tho haha.

but yeah try that one that vtec said and if not try modifing a dump bag like the ones i have on my tac vest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

For anyone that interested in a holster for their SOCCOM MK23 RedWolf have a Milspec one, looks the biz

RW-MK23-THING-HOLSTER-L.jpg

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=9069

Advertisement