Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order of Answering

Options
  • 04-06-2008 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Have you all planned which your answering first, second and so on for tommorow?

I'm doing Comparative first, single text, and then poetry. How about you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

Comparative and poetry first, cos their mainly just reproducing(hopefully). Then Othello and finish up with the unseen poem. Should be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

I'm doing ordinary level. Planning on comparative first, single text (othello) and prescribed poetry, then unseen poetry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Thinking of planning everything first, then Othello, Comparative, Poetry, Unseen, then going back to finish things if necessary at the end. Really need to get my timing right, I tend to go overtime quite easily...

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

I'll be doing poetry, Othello, unseen Poetry and finish with comparative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

I'll probably do the Comparative first, then Othello, then Unseen Poetry, Seen Poetry.

I left the Comparative til last in my mocks.. It being the longest, and having already written a fair bit on the other questions, I was just really tired at that stage. I find poetry the easiest to write about, anyway, so it's going last.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jediyoda

poetry comparative othello unseen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Ck1989

Fuascailt wrote: »
    Comparative and poetry first, cos their mainly just reproducing(hopefully). Then Othello and finish up with the unseen poem. Should be grand.

+1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭LayLay

I think I will do poetry, comparative and single text.

Ah crap! I forgot about the unseen poem, lol. Hm... Poetry, unseen, comparative and single text

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Raichu-17-08-2008

jediyoda wrote: »
    poetry comparative othello unseen
    Same, unless there's a tricky question - Hopefully not - I'd get it out of the way fairly fast, ugh, unseen poetry, hardly worth the paper it's printed on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

I think I'll do whichever is the easiest first (Hopefully Poetry or Comparative!) I'm dreading Othello as I hate the character. NO! He IS NOT A TRAGIC HERO NOR DOES HE GAIN MY SYMPATHY.

I have a LOT to write on Literary Genre so I may do that first and get it out of the way. I only did 2 1/2 pages on Derek Mahon in the pre and got 40+ so I'm not too worried. Quality > quantity. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

What I don't get about the quality>quantity thing is.. how do you fully explore a poem without it getting long? Maybe I just write in a very verbose way, but I could easily talk about a single poem for at least a page, so that's a 5 page essay straight away for a single poet. Bleh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

What I don't get about the quality>quantity thing is.. how do you fully explore a poem without it getting long? Maybe I just write in a very verbose way, but I could easily talk about a single poem for at least a page, so that's a 5 page essay straight away for a single poet. Bleh.

Meh, you will be the one in August getting the A, not me, so it is okay. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

Fuascailt wrote: »
    Good plan friend. I'm in.

But I will prob do the unseen earlier because it is the ONLY place in P2 where I know that if I put in an effort I can get like a B in it. So write up 16ish marks for me wooties.

Advertisement