Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AZERTY Keyboard needed

Options
  • 04-06-2008 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭

Have already posted in Adverts, but thought I might try here also. Anyone know where I might get an AZERTY keyboard to buy or loan for next few weeks to help someone out. I'm in Galway area.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

you can just pop the keys off and re-arrage them very easily, then change the keyboard language in windowns

Otehrwise try www.ebay.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Zascar wrote: »
    you can just pop the keys off and re-arrage them very easily, then change the keyboard language in windowns

Otehrwise try www.ebay.ie
    That doesn't really work as all the other keys are differently arranged as well (i.e. different combinations of non-alphabetic chars on one key, different characters above the number keys etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Andrea B. wrote: »
    Have already posted in Adverts, but thought I might try here also. Anyone know where I might get an AZERTY keyboard to buy or loan for next few weeks to help someone out. I'm in Galway area.
    Cheers!

What language is AZERTY keyboard?

Probably cheaper to pick up one for €10 and swap the keys... That's assuming you don't have an old one lying around..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭Alun

What language is AZERTY keyboard?
    French.
    Probably cheaper to pick up one for €10 and swap the keys...
    Won't work for the reasons I gave above. All other national keyboard layouts are slightly different in that regard too.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Print of a pic of one & use a regular keyboard?
    fig2.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Snowbat

Search for clavier on http://www.ebay.fr (in the Informatique catagory) and find a seller willing to ship to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Popular in France and Fink speaking countries. E bay again.

Advertisement