Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites for biology PhDs?

Options
  • 04-06-2008 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

which are good websites for PhD listings in the biological sciences? the best one i know of is findaphd.com but that mainly has UK rather than ireland project. any other international ones would be good too as i dont mind going abroad. I found that the individual college websites are pretty bad in advertising their projects

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭jw297

Hi,
    I'm not really sure of specific websites in Ireland- the general advice Ive heard is to find out about the research that goes on in different universities and departments and contact them directly to express your interest. Even if they don't have anything on offer they may know of other places you could try. Or if you approach somewhere with your funding already sorted they'll probably welcome you anywhere ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Advertisement