Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Left Foot, Philadelphia & Curious Dog

Options
  • 04-06-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi, if anyone is doing these three texts, could you give me a theme for them. I have father-son relationship, is there any other theme I could relate to? I was thinking mother-son also, but I don't think it would work as well.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Being different, feeling like an outsider?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

Wow, thanks for that quick reply!!! Thats actually quite a good theme, Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭daithi_student

Yup i did father/son relationship with these texts to! talking about how the mother/son relationship effects the father son relationship is a good way to squeeze another point out of it!
    i.e 1)how Mrs. Brown being so close to Christy In MLF alienates Paddy.
    2 how the death of the mother in PHIC has caused a rift between Gar and S.B.
    3)how christophers mother having an affair with mr.sheares caused Mr. Boone to lie to him which ultimatly led to the breakdown of the relationship.

Hope that helped! good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Becki-Jay

Oh i studied My Left Foot .. And Philidelphia..Didnt study Curios Dog but i did read it and i tought it was brilliant !!!
    best of luck in the rest of the exams!!

Advertisement