Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2008

Options
  • 04-06-2008 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so got this idea from work, basically its a tenner(or w/e) to enter, simple fill out the spreadsheet following the steps and send it back to someone,

personally as i hardly know anyone on site and don't have neteller, i won't be the best person to collect the money - but if anyone wants to set it up - they can -

best way to do it, everyone fills it out, and sends it to whoever sets it up (saving the file as ur name). -

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

How many of these threads is there going to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭mormank

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

9 and a half ...wheres the tumbs up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Am I retarded or does that xls chart's calculations not work?

maybe its both

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

DeadParrot wrote: »

maybe its both

I can only verify the latter but .........................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

DeadParrot wrote: »

Just the former. Click on the "Input Predicted Results" box to initiate. Then fill in your scores. I attach mine for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭The_Daddy_H

Select the favorite to win each match 1-0 and you will win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Forget all of that just get your bankroll and stick it on Croatia to beat Austria at 21/20 on Betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭rx8

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Ok so got this idea from work, basically its a tenner(or w/e) to enter, simple fill out the spreadsheet following the steps and send it back to someone,

personally as i hardly know anyone on site and don't have neteller, i won't be the best person to collect the money - but if anyone wants to set it up - they can -

best way to do it, everyone fills it out, and sends it to whoever sets it up (saving the file as ur name). -

Banned from the soccer forum again then Donal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

hotspur wrote: »
    Forget all of that just get your bankroll and stick it on Croatia to beat Austria at 21/20 on Betfair.

Good spot, i stuck a few quid on this. Austria are brutal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement