Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitaro available

Options
  • 04-06-2008 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭

26 yo guitarist available

i've been playing a few years now and play alot of different stuff.Have gigging experience and would be willing to commit to gigging every week.

I hate this influence thing but i play:

Thin Lizzy,The Jam,Tom Petty,RATM,Audioslave,Incubus,Bloc Party,The Police,Pink Floyd and a load of other stuff.

I'd like to get involved in a good covers band playing interestin covers that aren't just standard pub songs or a standard hard rock kinda set,but obviously that stuff would be fairly thin on the ground so i'm completely open minded

I have a gig ready guitar,amp,effects setup and my own transport so that stuff wouldn't be an issue.

cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 profcreamy

Hey man

Whereabouts are you?

I'm in a similar position, got gigging and recording experience and i'm looking to build a new band now.

profcreamy AT gmail dot com

Cheers!

Brian

Advertisement