Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Boarding for small dogs

Options
  • 04-06-2008 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Just noticed many of you were asking for this. Any questions send an email through.

Meanwhile I have some more contacts for Home Boarding for larger dogs and Home Boarding on the South side of Dublin and North side Dublin which I will post tomorrow once I root them out. I will edit this to add them in so they are all listed in the same place. Maybe if anyone else knows other Home Boarders they would add them to this thread to keep them all in one place.

Home boarding for small spayed and neutered dogs. All dogs are cared for in our own home. We have a dedicated 'dog room' where all dogs sleep at night. We are located in Ratoath, Co Meath. Places are very limited. Due to the nature of Home Boarding dogs need to be happy around other small dogs. For more info email dogsleepover@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lizhickey117

Hiya
    Just wondering if you have any advice on boarding for a chocolate lab. I'd prefer to have him in a home from home sort of environment than a typical boarding kennels.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Country-Bumpkin

Hi Liz,

PM me for details of a home from home boarding for your lab!

C-B

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lizhickey117

Hi Country Bumkin,
    Really sorry but can't figure out how to PM you!!
    Can you drop me an email to lizhickey117@gmail.com?
    Thanks
    Liz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭BeauZak

Sleepyk9s@mail.com

for larger dogs - home boarding

Advertisement