Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck everyone!!!

Options
  • 03-06-2008 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to say, whatever we're aiming or hoping for, good luck to everyone on the LC board!
    I'll probably have to boycott the board for the next two weeks or cramming will go out the window ;)

Good luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I was going to start a thread like this just a minute ago. Anyways I'm a 5th year student and just wanted to say best of luck to all the leaving cert students starting their exams tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ya good luck to everyone, though im sure ill still be here for the next week and 2 days as im sure we'll all want to discuss the tests and the likes.

wow biology was easy... if only

I am taking ALL THE LUCK!

I need as much as I can get...

AHHHHHHHH! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

You're all going to FAIL! Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Hey,

If anyone happens to stumble upon this, take this word of advice from someone who did the LC last year and survived: it really isn't nearly as bad as you think it will be. We were all so nervous last year, but once we'd the first exam out the way we felt so much better.

Just do your best, keep a positive frame of mind and things should work out for the best. Even if they do't it's not the end of the world.

Good luck to ye all: This time next year you can point and laugh at the next lot (it feels great )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Good luck to everybody.

You'll find the nerves and butterflies (if you have them) will disappear after about 5 minutes.

Plus it's worth knowing that although a good leaving cert has helped many people a bad leaving cert has never prevented anyone from doing what they want in life. It may slightly change the way you go about things but it can't stop you from following and achieving your dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I missed the buzz, the hype and the ****loads of articles in the newspapers and on the radio - Man I'm out of touch :D

Best of luck to all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Overdraft

If any Leaving Cert students are still up then they've followed my fine example (96 years ago) of starting their revision in the early hours of the night before :)

Best of luck to you all, but rest assured that when I rule the world (any day now) your kids won't have to go through the same horrible ordeal - it'll be continual assessment and no damned exams at the end of the year. So, vote for me.

Deep breaths, stay as cool as you can possibly manage, and scrawl down every ounce of info you acquired in the last year or two. In a fortnight, or so, you'll be free - think of that to keep you sane.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Good luck guys & gals.

It's a year now since I did mine :o:pac: It'll be over before you know it. Best of luck everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Good luck people:)

I was in the same situation last year, and no matter what happens,
    take stock and consider the fact these exams do not define your success in life.

There are more entry routes to College besides the LC too...
    LC Exams fly I tell ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,935 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

These aren't the end-all folks, but they are dead handy to have under your belt; so make the most of it!

Fight for every single mark: it could make all the difference ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭thejem

well at least its raining today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Good luck everyone!!

You will survive it .....promise!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Ádh mór.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

thejem wrote: »
    well at least its raining today
    yeah sorry.. i jinxed that for the rest of the world.. i told someone doing the J.C that the best weather was to be had during the JC and the LC and that it never rains..
    sorry for jinxing it!!!

Advertisement