Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed

Options
  • 03-06-2008 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

This is a bit bizarre but I need some help. I have a rabbit that was found in a neighbours garden. He is a pet belong to someone as he is very tame and well handled. The problem is nobody is claiming him.
    I've been to all the neighbours and nobody owns him and I can't imagine he would have gotten very far on the road.
    I don't know what to do as the vets won't take him or the DSPCA.
    It is definitely not an option for me to keep him as he would certainly be killed in my house with all these animals running around. As it is Ted Bundy aka the cat is trying to get him so he is safely locked away in the living room.
    Does anybody have any suggestions? I definitely do not need this hassle right now!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Why won't the DSPCA take the rabbit, as far as I know they have done although perhaps they are full atm. Log on to petsireland and irishanimals.ie they have homing sections to give your appeal more views so more chance of getting a home.

Advertisement