Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology/Geography (honours)

Options
  • 03-06-2008 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Could someone please me in some right direction for what to study for either of them cos they are da only subjects i had bad teachers in??? got a B in science and geography in the JC but im kind of suffering now!!!:eek::eek::eek:

thanks in advance!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭leomessi

Biology learn unit 1 and 2 like crazy and learn virus,nervous system,fungi,the kidneys(bowmans capsule)

Geo: Know your primary,sec,tertiary. learn the biome, gas exploration and just read book 3 making a few notes on each of the case studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 x-katz-x

I'd say for bio make sure ya no photosynthesis, respiration(experiments), genetics, sexual reproduction (concentrate on female reproductive system), DNA, nervous system, Ecology, fungi nd i aint sure wat else!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

ok....thanks lads....should be a help...seen as i BARELY passed da mocks....41% boo-yea!!! 9 failed!! lol

kinda freakd out now tbh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

I HAVE TO LEARN THE WHOLE Geog course tomoz!

is it possible?
    i'd a crap teacher also :confused:

Advertisement