Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grass question

Options
  • 03-06-2008 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

over the weekend i spent two days in the sun stripping the existing sod of the lawn in my back garden. it took two days cause i used a spade.:(
    im out in rush and the soil is very sandy and i have a few tone of filtered top soil from another part of the garden to get it all level.
    should i use a roller befor i put the fresh top soil down to find all the dips or put the topsoil down then roll it. ill be using seed and is it ok to plant grass this time of year? also is there a differance in the grass seed or are they basically the same, for instance if i got the seed they use on golf courses would this be a better grade?
    any info welcome:)

Advertisement