Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPS Brands stocked in tesco

Options
  • 03-06-2008 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone here might know what brands of GPS systems for cars tesco stores stock? I know that they have tomtom ones, but from a lot of the reviews I have seen, the tomtom maps may be unsuitable for me, so I was wondering if anyone knows whether they might stock any other brands? And if so, which stores stock which makes? My local one only has the tomtom ones, by the way.

I have tried the online store, but it has no GPS products whatsoever, though the UK one has Garmin and tomtom, and maybe another one or two, so I'm still holding out some hope that other stores may have a broader range!

I have some voichers to spend in tesco, hence trying to limit myself to that at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Hmm, interesting. 58 views and no replies. Is anyone able to provide any sort of answer to my question?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,011 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I don't think that anyone would know without driving to their nearest store to find out. It obviously depends on the size of the store etc, as to what each of them stock. The best thing that you can do is ask them on the following link.

http://www.tesco.ie/help/

Advertisement