Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Timetable query

Options
  • 03-06-2008 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi everyone,

First and foremost the very best of luck to everyone starting their exams tomorrow - I sincerely hope that everything goes well for all of you. :o

I have a query re: the 2009 Leaving Cert timetable - will it be the same as this year's ( I know they revamped it this year). I am due to get married next June but by brother is sitting the Leaving cert and we want to make sure he can attend.

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

Firstly, congraulations.

I presume they'll be the same as this years, or very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Yes it always starts on the first Wednesday is June and then finishes on the Friday two weeks later, or at least I think it does:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 bluerosebright

Thanks a million for the fast reply Malt - you are great!

Its not quite congratulations I'm afraid - we have the whole wedding booked for what we thought was the Bank Holiday Friday before the Leaving Certificate (my little brother was fine with this and was planning on studying around it). It turns out the weekend before is the Bank Hol and he is due to sit two exams on the day we get married (based on this years time table). We took the hotels word that the weekend we booked was the Bank Hol - in our excitement re: the whole thing we never checked ourselves - there is a lesson for us there! :(

Ah well it could be worse - the most important thing is that he is there - I just need to try to rearrange everything.

Bluerosebright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

No worries. Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that horrible ordeal. Hope you get it resolved soon.

:)

Advertisement