Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test Tomorrow and I just got the Flu!!

Options
  • 03-06-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hey all!

Argh! I have my test at 8.15 tomorrow morning, and I've just gotten a really uber bad dose of the flu :(

Took day off work, drinking lotsa OJ and trying to stay off the drugs in case they affect my driving tomorrow.

Has anybody ever faced their test while being ill? It has really got me worried, that I'll get a 20-sneeze-in-a-row session during my reverse around the corner....

Help!!!

Comments

The same happened to me, and my ears gots blocked.
    The day before I couldn't hear a thing. Luckily that wasn't as bad the next.
    I got a spray in the chemist that stop sneezing and your nose and eyes running.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You could defer your test, seeing that waiting times have dropped significantly so it might not be too bad.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

just buy some beylin cold and flu tablets

How did it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,030 ✭✭✭✭event

and its a cold, not the flu

• Advertisement
Advertisement