Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton in Carlow???

Options
  • 03-06-2008 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi...

I'll (most likely) be moving to Carlow at the end of June. Ill be moving from Dublin where i currently play lots of sport, the main one I will want to keep up in Carlwo (and prob the only one I will be able to keep up with work etc) is badminton....

I knwo there is a club in Carlow (called Carlow funnily enough) anyone here know anythinga bout it/them? Anyone here play? are there any other clubs around? I know there are clubs in Wicklow - greystones etc, i familiar with all/most clubs that play in the D&D league, just not Carlow.

I'm of a fairly decent standar (around class 2 or so)

Any info appreciated.... Alot of things will be changing for me when I move down there, badminton is something i want to keep!lol. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

In the carlow club, especially this time of year, you'd defo have to find someone to play with yourself

All the leagues etc are over for the summer so not many people are playing at the moment.
    During the season(Sep-Mar) theres a club night on once a week where anyone can come up and play

Advertisement