Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog returns from kennel

Options
  • 03-06-2008 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Hi

My westie was in the kennels last week, the very first time. We collected him on saturday. He is sleeping a lot since and generally is well behaved. He was a bit cheeky before he went in.

My question is, has anyone else experienced a difference in their dog when they come home from the kennels??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

yeah when my westie was in kennels for 2 wks she was a bit depressed when I got her back. I think she was probably lonely and missed her home comforts. she was back to normal after a week or so though when she got back into her normal routine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

2 weeks of not been spoiled might have her behaving well! the same happens with kids! hopefully thats all it is, otherwise the dog could of been traumatised by something there and lost confidence! is the place reputable!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

cowzerp wrote: »
    2 weeks of not been spoiled might have her behaving well! the same happens with kids! hopefully thats all it is, otherwise the dog could of been traumatised by something there and lost confidence! is the place reputable!!

Yes the place is excellent. I am hoping he is just a little depressed and by the end of the week he will be back to himself

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Could also be that he met a few self assured dogs who basically "explained" to him that he is not the big cheese the he presumed himself to be :D

Advertisement