Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wutering Heights

Options
  • 02-06-2008 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

can anyone help me on Wuthering Heights?? any idea what could come up.. I know love and revenge and Heathcliff to a tee do you think i am covered??? all im hearing is Othello Othello Othello.. evryone is doin that and cant find and info on WH.. HELP!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

Sorry I didn't mean to post here. I meant to start a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭hoggie-bear

MaltEagle wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't mean to post here. I meant to start a new thread.

got my hopes up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/wuthering/

Plenty of notes there to cover you. Note in particular the character analysis on Catherine and Edgar (just in case Heathcliff doesnt come up) and the themes, motifs and symbols is pretty handy too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Is this for comparative or what?

no single text...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Im doing it in comparative, but theres still more than enough detail on that site to get you through it as a single text

deise59 wrote: »
    http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/wuthering/

Plenty of notes there to cover you. Note in particular the character analysis on Catherine and Edgar (just in case Heathcliff doesnt come up) and the themes, motifs and symbols is pretty handy too

much appreciated :D

head wrecked.. concentreated on everything else rather than that... have heathcliff and love covered could waffle a reveng essay too but terified they dont come up... thanks a mill tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Kathy_x_x

umm we were told to do Opposites.. like characters, imagery, houses, bloodlines, families, setting of both houses and the two personalities of Catherine and stuff like that
    we were also told to do symboism.. thats easy enough and there are loads of notes about it on the internet!
    My teacher thinks that Imagery could be a question aswell so we were told to focus on the imagery around characters and houses

hope that help :)

wuthering heights is my fave part of english so if you want any more just ask!!

Advertisement