Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Van Rental

Options
  • 02-06-2008 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know who does resonable priced van rental - I have found a few companies, but they are all €100+ a day. This seems a little expensive to me, all I want to do i move the contents of my house a few miles. Ideally I would find a company that does 1/2 day rental - as I only need the van for a few hours.

If anyone has any idea, please let me know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

Smoggy wrote: »
    Does anyone know who does resonable priced van rental - I have found a few companies, but they are all €100+ a day. This seems a little expensive to me, all I want to do i move the contents of my house a few miles. Ideally I would find a company that does 1/2 day rental - as I only need the van for a few hours.

If anyone has any idea, please let me know?

I'm doubting that youll find a company that allows you to rent for a half day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

PM cormie, he might be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kindalen

how about an estate car?

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

kindalen wrote: »
    how about an estate car?
    He said contents of his house, so it's probably sofa, beds, white goods, wardrobes, etc.. so you would be making lots of trips in the estate car.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

I had a look at www.irishvanrentals.com, according to their site they can do a midweek rental for 1 day for Ford Transit Van or similar (Manual) for €55.00 with your own insurance or their insurance for €84.00

Time and mileage, VAT at 21%, unlimited free mileage, free road map of Ireland and 24 hour peace of mind breakdown cover. If you have requested insurance this is also included in this rate, otherwise your rate is excluding any insurance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement