Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Language Books

Options
  • 02-06-2008 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Where abouts in Dublin can I get the? Specifically, I'm looking for "Papillon" by Henri Charrière. Loads of places have it in English, but I'd rather the challenge!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Order it in Eason

• Registered Users Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

You'd be amazed at the amount of full texts of French language books which are now available free of charge (legally!) on the internet

Just google it and see if you find anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

isn't there like that world book store in dublin? i'm not sure where it is but it's near trinity isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭BillieBob

Try International Books on Sth. Frederick St just off Nassau St around the corner from Reads. I got a couple of Georges Simenon books there. There's also Modern Languages on Westland Row but I don't know if they do novels or just language textbooks.

Advertisement