Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoe Ball

Options
  • 01-06-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

I've been meaning to ask about this for ages so here goes. Does anyone else think Zoe Ball has gone from looking good, to looking very unhealthy in the last few years? Here's what I mean, at one time she was a cutesy children's TV presenter, with bags of energy. Then she went on to do music shows, she was cool, bright breezy and always healthy looking. But in the last few years she looks gaunt and her face is different. She looks to me like she might have a serious drug habit. She now has that gaunt wasted face look thats typical of drug use. I feel so sad about that, and disappointed for her. Then again maybe I'm completely wrong and mistaken.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

without links, this thread means nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Then....

Now....

More pictures and videos:http://www.perfectpeople.net/celebrity-star/54/zoe-ball.htm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

she aged, it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 24,010 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Fatboy Slim wore the poor devil out:eek:

I don't think age makes you lose a load of weight (muscle and fat) from your mid-face, and makes you rail thin. (Granted she was always slim.)

The last video is a set up interview, she actually looks better than usual,although she's very made-up etc.. Also notice the difference in her demeanor; her rapid speech, exaggerated expressions and gestures, and her head and hands are moving constantly. She's looks uncomfortable in front of the camera. Compared that to before where she's completely at ease and relaxed, with lots going on around her, in a TV studio full of cameras, other presenters and a guest. In this short clip you catch a glimpse of the raw Ball. If you saw this woman on the street would you think, probably on drugs? I think I would:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MprLvuEgo4M

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

The only difference I can see is she looks older in the second video. In the Big Breakfast video, she's talking rapidly, playing with her ear, moving her hair and moving her hands, the exact same as the second video. The third video is too low quality to make much of a judgement but overall, she got a little bit older...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 murphy01

Think it just age in the case of Zoe Ball but have you seen Sarah Harding lately in the papers.. she has that gaunt look you were talking about..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Its called Motherhood..

Hmmm.... I still think she's got a problem, we could agree on wear and tear due to "hard partying" with FatBoy Slim, as ejmaztec posted. :rolleyes: (Shades of Whitney, lead astray by bad boy Bobby Brown, methinks.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 UnhappyBunny

I wish I had her "problem."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

c83b87cd56702515df71d3a315dabc10_1.jpg

Advertisement