Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild Camping Locations?

Options
  • 01-06-2008 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

hey guys, i just recently came back from my first wild camping trip [carne beach, wexford] and i was wondering if people were willing to share some of their nice little spots they came across throughout their travels. don't worry, areas wont be spoiled. we camp with a good code of ethics and respect for nature.

i was looking for somewhere in the wicklow mts region. or by a lake in the midlands. the kind of place im looking for would be a bit off the beaten track but not crazy wilderness.

if you could post the map location like google maps or a grid ref number. pm me if you dont want to make the locations public knowledge.

thanks, all replies are much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Found a few good spots around Roundwood and up near sallygap in the mts. but I couldn't give you reference or mark them on Gmaps. Can't remember where they were unless I drove up there again Im afraid. Go exploring! Thats half the fun! Contradicting that though...did you camp right out on the sand or where in Wexford?

Advertisement