Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very basic question

Options
  • 01-06-2008 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,004 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this is the right section to post this.

I want to upload a pic from my computer to the forum. Can someone tell me how to do it please?
    I know how to put stuff up from the internet but not from my own pc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Nope not the right forum for this at all :) but there is a Paper clip icon for attachments when you go to post. Think that is what you looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

When posting or replying, scroll down and hit the "Manage Attachments" button - that lets you upload files of certain types to the forum, including pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You can attach it to your post. Below the Submit Reply button in the Additional Options box, click Manage Attachments and upload a picture from there. It will be attached to your post when you hit reply.

You can also upload it so it will show in the thread (inline image). You can upload to imageshack or wthax.org and drop the link to the image between the tags. e.g [NOPARSE]picture.jpg[/NOPARSE].

• Registered Users Posts: 38,004 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Thanks guys, really appreciate that. I presume the mods will move it to the right place. Again thank you all for your help.

Advertisement