Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holdem manager - iPoker tournaments?

Options
  • 01-06-2008 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

i have neverreally played much on ipoker but am thinking of playing the eccop tournament tonight. does holdem manager work for ipoker tournaments? i tried getting it to work while playing a small tournament earlier but nothing was imported. If holdem manager wont work , does anyone know if pahud works for ipoker tournaments? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

I use HM and there is a problem with the MTTS on ipoker,

there are lots on threads about it on their forum but they say they are unable to reproduce the problem

they have one or 2 fixes they recommend trying
    1. go to your table mamager, uncheck the mtt table, then click table, table finder and drag the red dot onto the table

2. go to ur HM folder in program files, right click the hmhud exe and run as admin

the weird thing for me is that sometimes it works nd sometimes it doesnt,
    sometimes when i try fix 1 it flashes for 1 sec then disappears again

if you have any joy post it please

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

the guys from HM have actually emailed me back today

from the Hand histories i sent them they found a problem with importing the table name

the fix should be released in an update in the next day or 2,
    they emailed it to me directly if you want me to forward it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

for PT, my HH are importing wrong so any raise is a call
    so the pfr % is all 0 for everyone
    any idea how to fix this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

you need the latest update

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

ah ok, I got it, thanks. totally gay, stats for everyone on my table are wrong, they are all 15/0 lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

/Hijack

Is there now a definitve line of thought on which is the better now...PT3 or HM or?

Don't really follow any debates on poker tools :o

Is one better for SnG and MTT rather than cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Simplicity wrote: »
    /Hijack

Is there now a definitve line of thought on which is the better now...PT3 or HM or?

Don't really follow any debates on poker tools :o

Is one better for SnG and MTT rather than cash?

I don't know about HM but PT3 is the absolute nuts. Works extremely well for me with Pokerstars, won't work for me with Ipoker though, which is a bummer.

Advertisement