Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for trousers

Options
  • 01-06-2008 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

I'm looking for a pair of navy trousers for work.looked everywhere but all i can find is black. Also the ones in penneys and dunnes are huge on me. Im very small! so any ideas on where to go would be great. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

somewhere that stocks school uniforms maybe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Deadevil129

Marks and Spencers maybe? I have to wear navy for work so I know what a pain in the ass is is to find decent navy trousers and such. Mind you I'm quite tall and a size fourteen so Dunnes do me just fine, but my boss is extremely slim and I know she get her uniform in Marks and Spencers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

OP, have you tried Next??

Another recommendation for Marks and Spencers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i saw gorgeous navy trousers in savida today, didnt look at the sizes though. i presume you tried savida though if you were in dunnes. sorry cant be of more help!

Advertisement